Casio G-Shock GM5600B-1
Introducing a new selection of models, that add metal parts to the design of the square-face 5600 Series G-SHOCK, the watch that has been revolutionizing personal timekeeping since 1983.
These new models use resin for the case interior and stainless steel for the bezel cover, creating a look of elegance while maintaining light weight and a great fit to wrist. Light-on-dark LCDs further add to the overall chic look of these timepieces.
These new 5600 Series watches maintain the original G-SHOCK concept while improving overall timekeeping quality, designs, and comfort.
ew band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit. You can make fine adjustments to the band size.
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity
- 00'0000~59'59'99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increment, 1 minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: auto-repeat
- Multi-fuction alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: +_15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life 2 years oc CR2016
- Module 3229
- Size of case / total weight 49.6 X 43.2 X 12.9 mm / 73g