Hamilton American Classic Boulton Quartz Watch H13431553 Automatic
Shipping calculated at checkout.
First introduced in 1941, the Boulton was one of Hamilton's most popular watches from this decade. Originally revived and reintroduced in the 1980s, the Boulton has been adapted for modern life, with slightly larger proportions than the original. With a reshaped leather strap and steel case, the Boulton offers Swiss precision while staying true to its American spirit.
- Caliber :980163
- Case material :Stainless steel
- Crystal :Sapphire
- Movement :Quartz
- Case size :27mm x 31,6mm
- Water resistance :Water Resistance 3 bar (30 m) / 43 psi (98.4 ft)
- Strap color :Brown
- Lug width :18mm lug width
- Buckle type :Pin buckle
- Strap type :Calf leather
- Collection :American Classic
- Strap reference :H600.134.101