Hamilton Khaki Navy Navy Frogman Auto Watch H77705145
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The original Hamilton Frogman was created for U.S. Naval 'Frogman' teams and featured in the 1951 smash-hit movie 'The Frogmen'. Almost 70 years have passed since then and watchmaking technology has come a long way. What hasn't changed are the vital features that made the watch as big a hit as the movie: Uni-directional rotating bezel, supreme water resistance and underwater luminescence.
A three-hand movement with or without a date function and boasting a superior power reserve of 80 hours. The H-10 appears with intricate contrasting snail and pearled patterns.
- Caliber :H-10
- Case material :Stainless steel
- Crystal :Sapphire
- Movement :Automatic
- Power reserve :80-hour power reserve
- Case size :42mm
- Water resistance :Water Resistance 30 bar (300 m) /435 psi (934.2 ft)
- Lug width :20mm lug width
- Buckle type :Folding clasp
- Strap type :Stainless steel
- Collection :Khaki Navy
- Strap reference :H605.776.105